Throughout the 10 day professional plastering training course you will learn the following:
- Health & Safety Induction
- Learn how to measure and cut plasterboards
- Cut and fix angel beads to windows and returns
- Understand the different types of board
- How to apply plaster to a wall that is plasterboarded
- How to apply plaster to a previously plastered wall
- Apply plaster to a full ceiling
- Apply a floating coat
- Skimming walls and ceilings
- Fixing plaster board to solid walls
- Learn dot and dab techniques
- Complete patch and repair work
- Repair damaged plastered areas
We will also teach you how to understand and carryout preparation work, explain the different tools and equipment that are used whilst plastering, you will also understand the different range of materials that are available.
What will we teach you?
Our plastering courses are all hands on instructor lead practical classes. You will undertake a variety of tasks to ensure that you have a good understanding of the basic principles of plastering so that when you complete the course, you will feel confident in your plastering abilities.
Whilst training on one of our plastering courses you will have access to all tools and materials needed to complete your plastering tasks, you will also have a fully trained tutor on hand to help you with any problems or difficulties you may have whilst training and it doesn’t just end there, we are also available by email or phone to offer support after you have finished your course.
Our 10 day plastering course is suitable for those with little or no plastering experience.