Our 4 day weekend plastering course is split over two weekend and consists of practical in- house training, taking place at our training centre and will teach you all the foundation skills of plastering.
During our 4 day weekend plastering course you will learn:
- Health & Safety and selection of the correct PPE
- To cut and fix angle beads for windows and reveals
- To cut and fix plaster board to walls and ceilings
- To scrim tape standard and internal joints
- To mix plastering materials
- To prepare surfaces before plastering with bonding coat plaster and finishing plaster, ensuring a smooth finished surface ready for decorating
- To 2 coat skim ceilings
- To 2 coat skim walls
- To apply PVA sealers to existing surfaces.
What will we teach you?
The principles of plastering will be taught in a hands on fashion. The course is entirely workshop based under the guidance of our qualified plastering instructors who will ensure that you complete your training with the confidence to tackle your required plastering jobs. This course is an ideal taster for anyone considering a career in Plastering.
Whilst training on our plastering courses you will have access to all tools and materials you need to complete your plastering tasks, you will also have a fully trained instructor on hand to help you with any problems or difficulties you have whilst training and it doesn’t end there, we will also be available by phone or email to offer support after you have finished your course.
Our 4 Day Weekend plastering course are suitable for those with little or no plastering experience.